Saturday, May 24, 2014

Have some new projects to post

Have been missing in action again.  Working full time in the city on a contract maternity assignment - thoroughly enjoying the experience and the wonderful people I work with - because of the extensive travelling each way every business day, am away from my computer for long hours each day.  

I am still managing to craft and dabble in my art projects  and teach at Bella Paperie, with my next class tomorrow - photos soon.

I will upload some of my recent creations soon.

If you are in Brisbane - come along to the Scrapbook Expo during the June long weekend at the Convention Centre.  Bella Paperie (who took out best in show for small new stall last year) are back again - I will be there with Deb (the owner) and team on the Sunday - come and check out the amazing goodness at this stand (at the end of the hall  - behind the stage - near to the food court) - you will love it! - and you cant miss it - this stand is very unique!

Hope to see you at the Convention Centre during the long weekend in June, but in the meantime, be happy, stay sane, create if you can, and love those around you xx



No comments:

Post a Comment