I finally finished Week 3, which stalled due to other commitments.
I have called my piece 'be still . . . and listen' - but had not added title when I took photos.
A little background - I used a very old doily which I cut up (as I did not have any large mesh ribbon) and also used white muslin for the base.
Overall, I used paints, inks, sprays, mediums, paper flowers (with centers removed), fringe from an old scarf for the 'stems', ephemera cards for the 'leaves', faber castell pens, iridescent medium etc.
The textures are truly amazing. I am happy with the overall outcome, but could not obtain a really good photo of the full spread.
Am looking forward to commencing week 4
I really enjoyed this week and am thrilled with the final outcome :)