Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wedding Card

This is the card I made for my daughter's recent wedding.  I was thrilled with the finished project - really suited the theme of the wedding, which may I add was a magical and wonderful day.


Lighting not the best for this one
Mounted pre-embossed card stock on to plain silver card and used a 
Spellbinders heart die for the two hearts


Although overall colour still not good - the Swarovski embellishment shows up quite well in this photo
I embossed plain white and silver card stock using a roses embossing folder 
The flowers are an eclectic range from my supplies

True colour of the front of the card
The bow was made using a an MFT die

I placed the finished card into a clear box and finished off
with a grey/silver ribbon

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment