Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Stamp storage

I was using one system, but found it very time consuming to find what I was looking for.  I discovered the Cropper Hopper File Box and inserts and have converted a lot of my stamps to this style of storage. 

For ease of reference, I have the remainder in drawers (mainly wood mounted) and others in CD case storage, appropriately labelled.

Must say, I like the Cropper Hopper File Box style for minimising space and easy access

This is the storage system.
The Cropper Hopper File Box includes 25 inserts and a small box which attaches magnetically to the front (which, to date, I have not utilised)


This is the front of my book that stores images of my stamps for easy reference - so much easier to flick through the book than try to find stamps using previous storage methods

One of the images from my book which documents my stamps in a pictorial manner - so helpful and useful


No comments:

Post a Comment