Saturday, June 23, 2012

Peaks of finished layouts

I am working on an ongoing project for my daughter.  I am 'scrapping' a favourite photo of each year and then intend to add journalling and all the other photos behind the main page for that year.  I do not intend to add her photo as depicted in the layouts (as lots of bloggers do), but will add parts of layouts showing techniques used in compilation of the finished piece.

This may be attributable to my age, but in this day and age, I think privacy is something we still have (to some extent) under our own control.

I have this project, as well as lots of other layouts, mixed media and art in partly finished piles to be added as I reach completion

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been getting a LOT done. Can't wait to see it all.

    ReplyDelete