Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ribbon re-organisation

I have been too busy to commence all my pending on-line and off the page projects, so whilst watching the swimming trials at night and catching up on the news over the last few days, I decided to re-organise my ribbons and lace collections.  It turned out to be a mammoth task as apart from my scrapbooking/cardmaking supplies, I have done dressmaking and sewing (in my past life :) so have accumulated a lot over the years.   I discovered it was quite a therapautic and relaxing exercise and I really like the end result:

My white and cream stock

Part of the storage area

I have been thinking about various ways to store ribbon and lace for some time (apart from my colour themed boxes) and came across Becca Feeken's idea via one of my regular email subscriptions  from After Hours Stamper and thought that this type of organisation would suit me.


Now that I am in 'organised' mode (and I am pretty organised already) have come up with ideas for some of my other supplies.  Everything is labelled, and as I get more organised, I find that when it is time to create, it is so much easier.

Will post a couple of other canvasses I have been working on intermittently over the last few weeks during the Easter break when I have a bit of 'down time'.

Until then, I hope you, your family and friends have a safe, relaxing and happy Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment