Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Busy, busy

I am busy at both my jobs, so finding very little time to 'create' at the moment.  Meeting some craft friends on Friday and Saturday, so hope to have some on-going projects finished by the end of the weekend.
Currently working on one of Christy Tomlinson's Creative Color Workshops' projects involving the '3 hearts' canvasses.  It has been quite time-consuming over the last few nights dyeing the white tissue paper, waiting for it to dry, and then producing a project twice as large as the one Christy demonstrated.
The end result will be well worth it . . . just wish I had 'block' hours to sit down in my craft room and complete.
However,  real life is taking over my 'creative world', but I am happy to say that I do find at least a few minutes each day to spend in my 'haven'

Hope you are all well, happy, and settling in to all things that 2012 is bringing our way.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment