Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 begins

I am currently undertaking about 3-5 online courses at present (before going back to work) in various mediums, including fabric.  Am also completing a few outstanding projects (apart from art and mixed media)

Have also started a daily art journal.  This is a personal journey for me, so wont be blogging my pages as yet . . .

Am amazed at the depth of the on-line courses, tutorials and the generosity and time of those very talented ladies who reach out to us to travel the journey with them in one form or another.

 The Festive break has been fabulous for me in that I have had the time to pursue my dreams and listen to the whisperings in my soul

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a fabulous time. Can't wait to see your creations when you are ready to share them with us all Rita :)

    ReplyDelete