Thursday, December 29, 2011

She Art Workshop 2

Christy's 'She Art Workshop No 2' comprises the use of all types of mediums on canvasses.  I chose them randomly and still have a couple to complete (before my subscription runs out!)
Great to be able to use some of my 'sewing stash' and surplus product from other crafting over the years.  Fabulous way to start using up some of the left-over product (and not at today's prices). Even use the end of cotton reels to add texture to paint :)

Here is my take on 'Creating Dimension with Beads and Glitter'

Canvas size 6"x12"

Really played around with the dimension for the hair on this girl
Instead of a flower, I created a little bird's nest in her hair

Side view
Both sides, top and bottom carry through the theme so that when hung on the wall, gives a complete look

Close up of side and dress
carrying through the bird theme with this cute little charm

No comments:

Post a Comment