Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bonus Canvas No 1

During the course of the Workshops,  Christy Tomlinson introduced bonus canvasses for us  to create if we felt like taking up the challenge.  I really enjoyed these, as they are a different look to the 'Girls' but still meaningful.

the Flower Canvas . . .

Canvas size is 10"x12"
I added the birds to each side at the bottom

and of course a butterfly

close up of part of the canvas
the cute little buttons are from Kaisercraft and the colours were perfect for this exercise

side view

close up of one of the flowers
I cut out the leaves ages ago for another project but didnt use them, so came in handy for this one
I have had the magnetic words in my stash for ages (they were originally designed to write messages, poems or whatever on a magnetic canvas such as a fridge) so came handy for a 3D effect

No comments:

Post a Comment