Wednesday, June 1, 2011

M.I.A.

'Missing in Action' - not really - just havent blogged in a while - over a month!!

Have been . . .

Learning how to  work with Mixed Media in an on-line course - am soooooooo excited about this and all the mediums I am using!

Designing and Creating: 5 x cards with images coloured with Copic alcohol markers for the upcoming Scrapbook/Paper convention competition in a couple of weeks - really wanted to challenge myself, rather than win the prizes - but who knows?

Working 5 days a week

Learning how to make fabric flowers with different fabrics through an on-line course

Trying to  continue with my quilting  in my 'spare' time - but AM dowloading the templates at the beginning of each month - June already! - maybe the Christmas hols?

Continuing my interaction with my 8 yr old Pyjama Angel boy each week - discovering Science is his first love so doing lots of research in this regard which is age appropriate

Touching base with my crafting friends as much as possible

But most importantly . . . spending as much time with my FAMILY as possible.

Trusting this update finds you and yours healthy, well and enjoying life's adventures


No comments:

Post a Comment