Wednesday, October 27, 2010

T2T Retreat

Hi everyone

These are a couple of more photos that Tamara took at the retreat.  It is great seeing works in progress in this way

This is a Stampin Up project I did.  An easel card 'box' with the beautiful 'Love Letter' range of papers.  I added some extra trim (which is hard to see).  The brads and pearls to the right of the box were coloured with a Copic marker to match the project. 

This is a photo of my workstation with some completed and part completed projects.  Started the gorgeous My Minds Eye card at the Scrapbook City Retreat but didnt get it finished.  It is a slight variation on the original design (because I couldnt remember what it looked like (LOL).  Tamara must have been everywhere with her camera :)


No comments:

Post a Comment