Saturday, September 18, 2010

Luke's Get Well Card

Hi
I challenged myself to make a get well card for my nephew by working with colours and ideas different to those I would normally choose.  Overall, I was happy with the result.

Front of Card


and a couple of close ups:


 

and this is the inside before I wrote our message:


 

I bought the card to life with the following:


Luke’s ‘get well soon’ card

Stamp: ‘Sorry Shawn’ digi stamp by Mo Manning;
Background Stamp - Stampendous
Inside stamps: Magnolia words and flower
Papers: Kraft cardstock; Red Bazzill; Basic Grey Capella
Coloured with Copic markers:
Hair: E31; E33; E35 and E37 – Skin: E000; E00; E11 and R20 – Shorts & Socks: YG91; YG93; G94 & T3 – Tshirt & Boots: C3; C5; C7 – Overshirt & Roses: R32; R35; R37; C3; G94; G99; G40 – Ground: E31; E35; E37 and whole image outlined with T1
Misc: Inkssentials Opaque White Pen; Distresser tool for paper edges; Ranger Distress Ink – Vintage Photo; brads, ribbon



thanks for looking
x

No comments:

Post a Comment